Sensory Processing Disorder Foundation presents
|Kay A. Toomey, PhD, pediatric psychologist and Clinical Director of SOS Feeding Solutions at STAR (Sensory Therapies And Research) Center developed the SOS Approach to Feeding as a family-centered program for assessing and treating children with feeding problems.|
|Erin Ross, PhD, CCC-SLP, specializes in evaluating and treating feeding and growth problems in medically-fragile infants and children and is a member of the SOS Feeding Solutions at STAR Center team.|
|Bethany Kortsha, Bethany CF Kortsha, MA, OTR, pediatric occupational therapist and Assistant Clinical Director of SOS Feeding Solutions at STAR specializes in evaluating and treating feeding problems in children with SPD and Autism Spectrum Disorders and is a member of the SOS Feeding Solutions at STAR Center team.|
Early-Bird Discounted Tuition: For Long Beach: through June 20
Early-Bird Discounted Tuition: For Fort Lauderdale: through November 7
|Basic 3-day Course||$599|
|Basic & 1 Advanced Day||$759|
|Advanced Workshop 1 Day||$249|
For Long Beach: after June 20
|Basic 3-day Course||$629|
|Basic & 1 Advanced Day||$799|
|Advanced Workshop 1 Day||$269|
Advanced Course Registration Info: You will need to provide a copy of your certificate of previous SOS Basic Course completion via email or fax prior to the program start.
Group Discount: Register five participants and receive 20% discount! The group must be registered together for the discount to apply.
Cancellations must be received in writing no later than June 20 for long beach and November 7 for Fort Lauderdale to receive a refund minus $50 processing fee. No refunds will be issued for cancellations received after June 20 for Long Beach and after November 7 for for Fort Lauderdale. Registrations may be substituted or deferred to a future conference. Staff must be notified of substitutions at least 24 hours before the start of the event.
Location/Hotel Accommodations for Long Beach
The Westin Long Beach
333 East Ocean Boulevard
Long Beach, CA 90802
Reserve by calling 1-800-WESTIN1 or 582-436-3000 and identify yourself as a member of the Sensory Processing Disorder Foundation SOS Feeding Workshop or OR book your room online by clicking here
Cut-off date for guaranteed hotel rate reservations is Monday, June 17
- Close proximity to the beach and famous attractions such as the Aquarium of the Pacific, The Pike Shopping Center and Rainbow Harbor
- Over 100 restaurants within an eight-block radius
- Six miles from LGB airport, $30 shuttle round trip or 22 miles from LAX, $34 shuttle round trip
- High speed internet access in guest room - $9.95 per day
- Westin Heavenly Bed & Bath products
- Starbucks coffee
Location/Hotel Accommodations for Fort Lauderdale
Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale
1100 SE 17th Street
Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33316
Reserve by booking online or calling 1-800-HILTONS and requesting the group rate for the SOS Workshop.
- Two miles from Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport, $12 one-way taxi or contact concierge for airport transfer for $8 each way
- 10 minutes from downtown and beautiful beaches of Fort Lauderdale
- Within walking distance of the Intracoastal Waterway, Fort Lauderdale's famous water-taxi and Port Everglades
- More than 40 shops and restaurants within walking distance
- All rooms are 2-room suites with a private bedroom, spacious living room equipped with a queen sleeper sofa, wet bar area, microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker
- High speed internet access in guest room $9.95 per day
Continuing Education Credit
AOTA continuing education credit awarded. Basic Course 22.5 hours; Advanced Course 7.5 hours.
We are also a Professional Development Provider of ASHA. We do NOT provide Continuing Education Units, however we DO provide a certificate with Professional Development hours. It is the responsibility of the workshop attendees to maintain these certificates.
Back to top Mail this page to a friend